Unlimited Sessions for Members
Choose Cardio or Strength training depending on your goals
27 times to choose from
more training sessions open to guys and girls
Yin Yoga every Sunday at 3:30 pm $10 for non members
dcpt project training sessions are designed for all levels of fitness. dcpt project will cater to injuries and differences in ability. No matter what your capabilities, you will get a great workout.
Any questions on the training schedule please contact Dan here
- AMRAP – enduro – circuit
- AS MANY ROUNDS (OR REPS) AS POSSIBLE – Consists of 45mins of body weight cardio. This includes squats, lunges, push ups, dips, running and skipping etc..The program is often in different formats. You will be able to gauge your fitness level through tracking how far you progress through the AMRAP.
- BOXING – dirty – circuit
- turn the lights down so you can sweat it up. Get sweaty and get rid of some of the days stress with high intensity boxing combos, sprints, skips and ab work
- CROSS FIT – tag team – superset – 1000 – 3 min challenge
- You a variety of full body exercises. You your body weight and equipment to get a full body work out. It will punish you to your limits and repay you in gratification.
- Full body Strength sessions are on Mondays and Fridays and are a great way to get a bit of everything in
- Wednesday and Thursday sessions give you the option of upper body, lower body or full body weight training. You can choose upper on Wednesday and lower on Thursday and spend more time on each exercise.
- SPARTAN TEAM CHALLENGE
- Taken from the popular obstacle course race, Spartan Team Challenge will have you working in pairs to complete rep counts and runs.
- SCAVENGER HUNTS
- Every so often dcpt project throws in some fun days. Scavenger hunts can happen in various locations and are always different.